Tuesday, June 27, 2006

incommunicado.

well hello folks.

my apologies for being so out of touch for the last 10 days or so. i know you were all burning with urges to read my blog, and were devastated when you realized i was seriously lacking in posts.

my mum came and met me, and we went on a glorious cruise of the greek islands and turkey. a relaxing, rejuvenating, divine and luxurious week. however, on the ship, internet cost a whopping 50 cents per minute (in american dollars). that's right. for 30 minutes of internet, it would have cost me 15 bucks! not that i don't love you all, but that is a bit outside of my budget.

anyway, i have returned to the land of sane internet costs, and have dedicated this evening's entertainment to trying to make up for lost time on my blog.

enjoy.

No comments: