Thursday, March 11, 2010

listen to me!

stop:

-whispering under your breath.
-tapping your pencil against your desk.
-crumpling and rolling the edges of your papers.
-stapling compulsively, instead of just once. chk! chk! chk!
-adding a soundtrack to every lesson and every quiet work period.
-getting up to blow your nose.
-speaking to your friends through a roll of the eyes.
-the sound of saliva while you are eating your shirt.
-shouting OUT.
-complaining with your voice like a nails on a chalkboard.
-shuffling your feet with impatience, swa, swa.
-pushing your chair back.
-asking me for help. (when you don't need it)
-turning the pages of your book every second because i know you can't read that fast.
-forcing me to scream.

instead
listening to me would be nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could not agree more! Those are my sentiments exactly at least half my days! I would also add saying every thought that pops into your head as soon as you think it.